- © Servicebereich Familienbüro
grandchildren of TU staff and students can play and let off their
energy in the campus playground located on the main campus to the east
of the Main Building, behind the Chemistry Building and next to the
building housing the Max Volmer Laboratory.
The playground was opened on 16 May 2012.
The newly designed area now has a sand pit, a water pump with a table for building sand castles and other objects, a cubby house as well as a “Bogenwaage”. The latter is a prototype of a newly developed apparatus, which was kindly made available to us by a Berlin company.
Contact DetailsFamily Services Office
Room H 1111, Sector 1 K
e-mail query