How to Contact Us
- © Julia Sommer
In light of the situation resulting from the spread of the coronavirus, we as the Family Services Office are obliged to help steming the spread of the virus and therefore minimize direct contact with others. As a result we offer consultation only via telephone or e-mail.
Our Contact Details
- You can currently contact us by phone: 030 - 314 25693
Our service times are Monday - Friday, 9:00-14:30.
If you cannot reach us directly via telephone, we will call back within the service times.
- or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Furthermore we will provide you with information, advices and links on our Facebook page  (TU Berlin - Campus und Familie).
Emergency Telephone Numbers
Due to current restrictions the situation becomes worse for those affected by domestic violence. Different hotlines offer victims a way of receiving competent advice securely, anonymously and regardless of religion, origin or disability whenever they need and play an important role in directing victims, relatives and neighbors of victims, friends and professionals to appropriate support resources. Lots of these counselling services can also be contacted via e-mail or chat.
- The Violence against Women Support Hotline : 0800 116 016 oder via Chat 
- FrauenKrisenTelefon e.V. : 030 615 75 96 oder via WhatsApp/SMS +4915731130964
- TelefonSeelsorge : 0800 111 0 111 oder 0800 111 0 222
- Support Hotline for pregnant Women in Need : 0800 40 40 020
- Further Numbers and Contact Points