direkt zum Inhalt springen

direkt zum Hauptnavigationsmenü

Sie sind hier

TU Berlin

Page Content

Playgroung

Lupe

Children and grandchildren of TU staff and students can play and let off their energy in the campus playground located on the main campus to the east of the Main Building, behind the Chemistry Building and next to the building housing the Max Volmer Laboratory.
The playground was opened on 16 May 2012.

The newly designed area now has a sand pit, a water pump with a table for building sand castles and other objects, a cubby house as well as a “Bogenwaage”. The latter is a prototype of a newly developed apparatus, which was kindly made available to us by a Berlin company.

Photo gallery for the opening of the playground

Zusatzinformationen / Extras

Quick Access:

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe

Auxiliary Functions

Contact Details

Family Services Office
Main Building
Room H 1111, Sector 1 K
(030) 314-25693
(030) 314-29861

To top